Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cupcake Chics Red Velvet Cake

I have to thank my sister for this. A couple of years ago, someone opened a bakeshop called Cupcake Chic in KL and she introduced me to the red velvet cake sold by this store.

Since that day, anywhere i go and am offered a desert, I always opt for the red velvet cake, Unfortunately, apart from the red velvet cake at Ben and Jerry's in KLCC and (of course) Cupcake Chic, I have yet to taste one that could even come close to these 2.

Ben's Red Velvet
some just pour on the cheese like theres no tomorrow and some totally miss the point of vinegar in the cake mix.The red velvet needs only a thin layer of cheese cream in between the cake layers and there should a hint of vinegar in the chocolate mix..

I admit I have not tried to bake this myself but i doubt I would be able to create a likeness to cupcake chic's.


Cupcake Chic
I think Ill jus head out and get one now..chio

No comments:

Post a Comment